The Product Owner will take ownership of Caleta's product portfolio and will be the primary point of contact for product related questions from internal stakeholders. Thinking strategically, you'll drive the quality and profitability of all products on a global scale.
What will I be doing? ??
The Product Owner will take ownership of Caleta’s product portfolio and will be the primary point of contact for product related questions from internal stakeholders. Thinking strategically, you’ll drive the quality and profitability of all products on a global scale.
Reporting into both the CEO and COO, the Product Owner's principal duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the Production team keeping them task focused, working with best practice and maintain high quality standards.
- Create detailed product specifications.
- Ongoing communication on product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals to internal stakeholders.
- Ongoing market research and customer visits to pinpoint improvements to existing products and identify potential new ones.
- A proven leader who knows how to win others over to your point of view, and who has the get-up-and-go to get things done.
- You have "Work Hard" and "Play Hard" spirit
- You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
- Good at working well with people in different locations and time zones.
- Skilled at expressing themselves clearly, both in person and in writing.
- Equipped with a strong background in product management and product development, experience in the gaming industry desirable but not necessary.
- Technological skills. Must have extensive knowledge of software-based products like JIRA / Youtrack / Redmine or similar.
- Strong and experienced with Scrum methodologies (ideally 2-5 years of experience as a Product Owner).
- Strong interpersonal skills needed, both for building relationships with internal stakeholders and the Production team members
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Understand technology discussions in the context of a service oriented architecture and a modern UI tech stack
- You have a sense of measured urgency - you're able to make things happen quickly and correctly, in dynamic, constantly changing environments
- Proven ability to meet goals in dynamic, fast changing environment
Are you ready to work with us? 😈
Caleta Gaming is a game design and development company for the Casino Industry. Caleta combine experience, creative talent, solid technology frameworks and processes to scale and foster innovation. Caleta’s premium online and mobile gaming solutions are built using in-house cutting-edge technology. Caleta have built an appealing and innovative game portfolio allowing for all games to be played cross platform.Get in touch