Junior Data Engineer
Caleta Gaming is a growing company in the iGaming market.
We seek a talented and motivated Junior Data Engineer to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of data engineering and to work on real-world iGaming projects with our team.
As a Junior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing data pipelines to support the organization’s data needs. This includes tasks such as data extraction, transformation, and loading from various sources, as well as designing and building data storage solutions. You will also have the opportunity to work on projects involving data modeling, data visualization, and machine learning.
Come and be part of our team!
- Design and implement data pipelines to support the organization’s data needs;
- Extract, transform, and load data from a variety of sources;
- Design and build data storage solutions;
- Work on projects involving data modeling, data visualization, and machine learning;
- Troubleshoot and debug data pipelines and storage solutions;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in data engineering;
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s Data Science roadmap.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python and SQL;
- Experience building data pipelines or automated ETL processes;
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and have strong problem-solving abilities;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Passion for data engineering and a desire to start a career in the field.
Desirable Requirements 💥
- Gaming industry experience;
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Management, Information Systems, or an equivalent technical discipline.
- Prior experience with AWS cloud services;
- Experience with big data tools such as Databricks’ Delta Live Tables (DLT);
- Familiarity with techniques and tools for crawling, extracting, and processing data (e.g. Scrapy, Selenium, BeautifulSoup, etc);
- Experience with open-source graph libraries like Plotly.js or Chart.js.
What you find here 🚀
- Dynamic and relaxed atmosphere;
- Salary compatible with the market;
- Goals celebrations and results sharing;
- Feedback and development culture;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Working with international clients;
- Quick Massages Weekly;
- Labor Gym;
- On site (Florianópolis)
- 40h / week
Are you ready to work with us? 😈
Caleta Gaming is a game design and development company for the Casino Industry. Caleta combine experience, creative talent, solid technology frameworks and processes to scale and foster innovation. Caleta’s premium online and mobile gaming solutions are built using in-house cutting-edge technology. Caleta have built an appealing and innovative game portfolio allowing for all games to be played cross platform.Get in touch