This role will put you in front of our key clients where you would be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining and expanding all key account management activities, whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions whilst managing and building client relationships.
Due to continued growth within the business, a new position has arisen for an Account Manager to join our team.
This role will put you in front of our key clients where you would be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining, and expanding all key account management activities, whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions whilst managing and building client relationships.
– Full-time position;
– Working from home, preferably residing in a LATAM country;
• Liaise with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfillment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives
• Keep close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise
• Optimize the account strategy and ensure KPI targets are met
• Represent the entire range of the company’s products
• Distribute and showcase information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
• Establish and maintain effective key account relationships
• Act as the intermediary between internal departments and clients
• Act as the escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action
• Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions
• Proactively assesses, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
• At least 5+ years’ experience in sales
• Experience in online casino
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Fluent professional English, Spanish and/or Portuguese will be considered an asset
• Self-motivated and the ability to exercise independent judgment
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Self-motivation, responsible and independent individual who is also driven and goal-oriented
• Willingness to travel
Are you ready to work with us? 😈
Caleta Gaming is a game design and development company for the Casino Industry. Caleta combine experience, creative talent, solid technology frameworks and processes to scale and foster innovation. Caleta’s premium online and mobile gaming solutions are built using in-house cutting-edge technology. Caleta have built an appealing and innovative game portfolio allowing for all games to be played cross platform.Get in touch