This role will put you in front of our key clients where you would be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining and expanding all key sales management activities, whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions whilst managing and building client relationships.
Due to continued growth within the business, a new position has arisen for a Sales Manager to join our team.
This role will put you in front of our key clients where you would be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining, and expanding all key account management activities, whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions whilst managing and building client relationships.
- Liaising with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfillment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Keeping close track of the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise.
- Optimizing the strategy and ensuring KPI targets are met.
- Representing the entire range of the company’s products.
- Distributing and presenting information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective key account relationships.
- Acting as an intermediary between internal departments and clients.
- Acting as an escalation point for customers for any issues and driving resolution action.
- Providing root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Salesperson;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Fluent professional English;
- Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with them;
- A problem solver a proactive approach;
- Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex, and rapidly changing environment;
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical/numerical skills;
- Able to build strong relationships in an online environment as well as meeting personally;
- Self-motivation, responsible and independent individual who is also driven and goal-oriented;
- Willingness to travel;
Are you ready to work with us? 😈
Caleta Gaming is a game design and development company for the Casino Industry. Caleta combine experience, creative talent, solid technology frameworks and processes to scale and foster innovation. Caleta’s premium online and mobile gaming solutions are built using in-house cutting-edge technology. Caleta have built an appealing and innovative game portfolio allowing for all games to be played cross platform.Get in touch